Friday, January 30, 2009

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!

I added a little something called Google Analytics to my website and blog the other week, as to track my websites traffic. Now, as an added bonus however - I have the magical powers of being able to tell where all of my web visitors come from... So far the highest contigincy is from the west coast as this handy chart so clearly shows



So far the most exotic visitor I've gotten is someone from Moscow who dropped in for a couple of minutes.



Oh, did I mention it can track visitors down to the city? Creepy right? Yeah, I think so too.

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

Fun Fact: Londoners are under higher surveillance than any other population in the world, having their picture taken by closed circuit security cameras on average 300 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment