Friday, February 27, 2009

THE RED BARON

Let me tell you a story... Once upon a time... about 4 years ago... there was a contest to design an enemy for a side-scrolling beat'um up flash in production called "Red Baron."

I entered the contest and took one of the 3 first place spots, won a copy of Street Fighter for PS2, and then never heard from them again... I just assumed the game sorta died... or something...

WELL I WAS WRONG!



The game was finished over 3 years ago, and apparently was a major success; garnering over 1,700,000 hits on Newgrounds alone. How I missed it, I'm not quite sure...

The enemy that I created for this little gem was a red little Pygmy/Beetle person, he can be found on the 2nd level, so it won't be too hard to get to for those who are motivated enough to find it.

You can see him for yourself in this screen shot:



For interested parties the link can be found....... HERE:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/347399


FUN FACT: Scalding water, not fire, is the most common cause of major burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment